Searching...

Re: New modem, dsl light constantly flashing, waiting on dsl activation numbers.

Tris

Excellent! Hang in there, they'll have you up and running as soon as possible - Tris

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: New modem, dsl light constantly flashing, waiting on dsl activation numbers.

efinny

Just an update for anyone who might be interested, or have the same issue- it's now almost been 20 days since my service was supposed to be active. Yesterday, the dsl light on my modem was briefly steady and I got excited that it would be working, but the light started flashing again and nothing else happened. I'm waiting on two calls and have been told, again, "it will be working by 7pm Friday night". I've had no choice but to go to the tio now, as I'd really like to believe it will be on tonight, and the people I speak to are helpful, but unfortunately I do not feel I'm getting quite enough support for this, and in my opinion it's been going on far too long now. Cross your fingers for me, folks.

Hannah-L

Hey @efinny, did our Case Management team get in touch with you as per Dan's request?

efinny

No, they did not. I also sent a message to the Optus Facebook page to say that I was once again not contacted and have not yet received a response. 

I have also now been told a technician is coming out Monday and that the internet will be on by 7pm Tuesday. I find this hard to believe due to the number of times I've been told this now. Feeling very let down. 😔

Highlighted

Ddthiel

I am also waiting for a callback. Similar sounding issue but without the technobabble about dsl connection codes. It has only been a week since my service was allegedly 'activated' so i hope i don't have a similar wait ahead of me.  Did you ever get resolution?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
74 Kudos
53 Kudos
38 Kudos
25 Kudos