Searching...
Highlighted

New Webmail Account

helimedic

I am trying to setup a new webmail account through My Account and I am having some issues.

I have managed to sucessfully register a new user name for the account, but when attempting to log in I am advised the Webmail log in details are incorrect. The password is definately correct and I have had no issues doing this in the past.

If I return to the webmail setup page it advises me that the user name is still available and it hasn't registered the new user name.

Anybody else having issues signing up with a new webmail account?

Re: New Webmail Account

JordanOptus

Hey helimedic, My Account and Webmail will have different logins Smiley Happy

If you need a hand setting it up just come through our Customer Care chat and we can help out.

Cheers,

Jordan

helimedic

Jordan,

I am aware that the log ins differ and if you had read my post you would have noticed that I have sucesfully managed to create a new webmail log in address, which I cannot access due to the password error.

As mentioned before the new webmail user name continues to show as available, so the system is probably not allocating the new user names.

I am trying to get an answer here, as the technical help chat couldn't understand my issue and after two attempts I gave up.

Could you follow this one up please.

JordanOptus

If you shoot me a PM with your account details (account number, full name, DOB) we can look into it for you.

Cheers,

Jordan

helimedic

BUMP!

Any solution to this problem, private message has not been replied to!

helimedic

Still waiting for some feedback on this issue!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
63 Kudos
42 Kudos
32 Kudos
32 Kudos
16 Kudos