Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

New Internet Connection

Anybody here knows how long it takes to get connected with optus ADSL2+ (yeaaahh not NBN)?? mine already 3 weeks and they keep saying there is a problem please allow another 24 hours and it already the fifth "please allow 24 hours" one of them even 48 hours. Much appreciate it Guys. I have 3 numbers with optus and they doesn't seems to care about their customer. their live chat are likes robots, only give standard answer with no real solution. if they can't fixed the problem, at least they can give the replacement service, like giving their wireless broadband (with unlimited access) until problem solved. How hard is that??? they seems better choose to loose small customer like us. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: New Internet Connection

Hey @tetrasilin - generally speaking it can take 10 days however there's a number of factors involved. Have you been provided with any fault reference numbers we could take a look into?

Apologies for the experience thus far. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hey Shauna

they didn provide me with anything. Just said faulty happened and needs 24 hours then another 24 then 48 then 24 just like that everytime. Im going to telco ombudsman because they treat me like an idiot. Always say the same thing with no solution.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Not great to hear! Definitely don't want you feeling this way.

So you've had no order numbers or anything like that? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

25983942A everytime I contact Optue they said they create ticket to back end team and ask me for wait for 24 hours. Yesterday was the 5 or 6th times they ask me to wait

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Ah, so that number is an order number which means something has been submitted. 

Can you PM me with your full name and DOB so I can take a look? 

0 Kudos