Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Nayeem_Hasan
New Contributor
New Contributor

New Broadband setup issues

So I have been told through email and app that I would be able to use my internet connection yesterday whereas today they are telling they still need 24-48 hours and they are not even concerned that they have repeatedly send me emails and app updates of getting the connection setup done yesterday. Different customer service and tech agents keeps on telling diffrent stories. My dsl light keeps on flashing on the modem. Any idea if they actually send any sms to connect the modem when the connection is being setup? They do not even have a customer complain email.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kingfish
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: New Broadband setup issues

y o u  a r e f*#^$d  mate!

been struggling with the remarkably crappy optus service too!

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: New Broadband setup issues

@Nayeem_Hasan,

Are you in an apartment/unit or a free-standing home?

Did we let you know if we'd be activating the service remotely from the exchange or was a technician required to attend the site?

You're welcome to send us a PM with your details. I need your full name, DOB and order reference number. We'll check what's holding this one up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos