Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Network dropouts in North Sydney or elsewhere

Hi All,

My internet through Optus regularly drops out for minutes or longer. I live in the North Sydney, no a remote Balinese village, where in fact I have had better connectivity. Does anyone else suffer from asimilar problem?

Yours in frustration

Andrew

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Network dropouts in North Sydney or elsewhere

Hi All,

My internet through Optus regularly drops out for minutes or longer. I live in the North Sydney, no a remote Balinese village, where in fact I have had better connectivity. Does anyone else suffer from asimilar problem?

Yours in frustration

Andrew

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Network dropouts in North Sydney or elsewhere

How many phones have you tried?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Apologies I have posted in the wrong area. It is my ADSL which is rubbish.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Having the exact same problem. Im in Bexley NSW. 

Will just drop out for no reason for a minute or two, then back on. happen quiet often during day and night.

Gives my the #hits!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @AOB and @postie123 - not great to hear if you're experiencing drop outs on your broadband services. We'd suggest running through the troubleshooting guides on our website here → https://goo.gl/Ya4cKf. One of the key things to check is if you still experience drop outs over a wired Ethernet connection. 

If that doesn't help, we'd recommend speaking to our Technical Support team over Live Chat for real-time assistance. You can get in touch with Live Chat via the My Optus App or this link → http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat.

If you'd prefer, you can also speak with Tech Support over the phone on 13 13 44 (open all hours). 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos