Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Netflix Activation Code

Roha

Hi,

I signed up to a new Optus service 2 weeks ago under the special they had running for free 12 months Netflix and optus sport and music etc etc. I havent yet recieved the code for the Netflix. I have already visited the store 3 times and they keep asking me to wait for the code on SMS but it never comes. Is this a scam? Can I get out of my plan because the service isnt as advertised??

Solution

Re: Netflix Activation Code

petergdownload

The store will have no direct access to the code. 

You are best to deal with Optus direct (LiveChat etc.) There can be a hiccup in the code being sent (check your email spam folder?) but its not a scam. just need to get the code shaken loose. I'll flag a mod to see if they can check for you.

@Ray_YC  @Dan_C

Peter Gillespie

Ray_YC

Thanks, Peter.

Roha, please follow the advice in this thread.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

How'd you go @Roha?

Do you still need a hand? Let us know, we're happy to help out. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Roha

Hi guys, I had an online chat agent help me with it. Thank you for your help. Its an inconvenience, but it got sorted . Cheers!!

Dan_C

Ah okay, nonetheless - good to hear it's been sorted out.

In the future, you're more than welcome to reach out to us here. 

We might not be able to respond right away, but we’ll do our best to help out. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
87 Kudos
80 Kudos
61 Kudos
36 Kudos
35 Kudos