cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Need to restart modem numerous times a day

Our WiFi has become worse than dial

up - it completely stops or drops out at least 5 times a day/night and the only thing we can do is restart the modem. Any ideas with what else we can do? I’d call optus if I could actually get to speak to someone but I’ve been on hold for ages to no avail.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Need to restart modem numerous times a day

Sorry to hear of the issues with your internet. If basic troubleshooting is only working temporarily, we may need to raise a case for investigation. Tech Support are available 24/7 on 131344 or via Live Chat.

If you are still unable to get through to someone, feel free to send me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB so I can follow up for you

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos