Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Need help with changing an Optus broadband relocation

[ Edited ]
Timme1

Hi Optus 

Two days ago I went to one of your stores to arrange a relocation to a new address for my home broadband.

unfortunately a day later my circumstances changed along with a new address change.

I went back to the store to change it again. He said this was not possible in store and I had to call customer service,

I have now spent two days on the phone trying to get in contact with a human to explain my situation to get it sorted.

however after multiple phone calls, hours spent on hold at different times of the day I have still had no luck.

I decided to try the app as suggested on the automated phone line. To try the live chat.

this also does not work and says all agents are busy. Then just times out,

I then tried the website live chat and had exactly the same thing.

Nothing.

So after just trying to relocate I now want this “service” cancelling after such a bad experience, and now more than likely I shall be without internet in my home but I shall be paying for it.

Optus Please Contact me

Re: Broadband

Jeneral__Pain

Whilst Optus has staff here who do respond, you won't get an immediate response. I just tried chat and didn't get an error saying they were too busy, so it's entirely possible you just tried at a busier point in the day.

I would encourage you to try again, as stores cannot really process relocations, it's the customer service teams via phone that do this. You can try to reach them on 133 937 or via webchat.

If you feel this isn't right and wish to log a complaint, you can do so via www.optus.com.au/complaints and a complaints team member can call you back usually within 5-7 working days of the complaint being logged online. Note, complaints will not get you an "urgent" response, you are best off calling.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Solution

Re: Broadband

Ray_YC

We’ve optimised your post to help users better understand what the topic is about and your question to be answered more clearly by the Yes Crowd community.

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. In addition to the options mentioned by Jeneral__Pain, if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details if you're having no luck with the other channels.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
75 Kudos
52 Kudos
42 Kudos
29 Kudos