cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Melmc1977
New Contributor

Need a technician

How do I get a technician to come out to a new build been a customer of Optus and now it seems I can’t get Optus at my new address when there’s Optus in Healesville please I need a technician to come and look at the house

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Need a technician

Need more info. What service are you trying to connect to? Cable, NBN, DSL? 

And new build on an existing block or a new estate? If a new block, were there multiple houses built? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
New Contributor

Cable or nbn don’t care it’s a new build on a block of 3 houses all the wiring connected just need a technician to come and connect the lines to the pit out on the street

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

it's not that simple unfortunately. You'd be best speaking with an Optus rep to discuss your options in more detail. You'd need to first understand what's available to you in your area and to your new home before you could go any further

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
New Contributor

Optus, Vodafone, Telstra are available but keep passing the buck and won’t send a technician out to the address

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Without giving out your street number, could you provide your address so I can look at what's available? Voda only do NBN connection (unless you mean mobile broadband but then you wouldn't need a tech) so I'm thinking you're referring to NBN but want to check