Searching...
Accepted Solution

NO cable internet for almost a week, optus has no clue

BlackMonk

I'm writting here to vent some frustration of not having cable internet for almost a week, and everytime I speak to someone in optus i get a different story...

First I get told, it's my cable modem. Optus will send me a cable modem.

then I get told no, a technician will visit the exchange, and only if needed your premises.

then I get told, no, a technician will need to visit your premises.

I get the modem on wednesday, which I plug in, just to see the orange light, same issue.

Today Thursday, technician is no show, I speak to online support, and they say they will call me tomorrow to give me an update.

wouldn't you call someone inmediately if  you miss the appointment?

Seriously Optus? How do you expect to keep your customers???? I relly on the internet for work, and have to relly on my dongle..

Sadly, the NBN is not in my area, and I live too far from the exchange for ADSL..., so in 2019..., living in certain areas in sydney gets you no choice.

How is Optus going to keep me as a customer when the NBN arrives makes me wonder....

Solution

Re: NO cable internet for almost a week, optus has no clue

BlackMonk

Sorted, have the person to speak to someone in dispatch to get status of technician.

Highlighted

Re: NO cable internet for almost a week, optus has no clue

Dan_C

Thanks for the update @BlackMonk

What's the actual issue here? Have we been able to identify the cause of the fault?

If you have the fault # handy, we can always take a look.

Let us know. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
84 Kudos
80 Kudos
67 Kudos
35 Kudos
34 Kudos