cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor SimA
New Contributor

NETGEAR DGN2200 FIRMWARE UPDATE

I HAVE A NETGEAR ADSL ROUTER  DGN2200 OPTUS WITH FIRMWARE VER.  V1.0.0.26_5.0.40. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH LATEST VERSION . 

THANKS 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NETGEAR DGN2200 FIRMWARE UPDATE

Hi Sima,

For Optus branded modems, firmware updates are pushed out automatically.  

For non Optus issued modems, please contact Optus technical support.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor SimA
New Contributor

Thanks for reply and concern, I don’t live in Australia and I bought the router from Ebay , router is working fine , issue I am facing is it is dropping connection which can be fix with firmware update , I will appreciate if you could email or provide like to download the firmware that I can update manually ,

Email address is *personal info hidden*

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi again,

It's not a modem we provide so we're unable to provide what you're after. Perhaps you can contact Netgear.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors