cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NBN

If you've received an SMS that we must have the correct contact number logged. I’ve left a comment on the referral asking that they contact you as soon as they're available to do so.

You're welcome to follow up with us at anytime.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: NBN

I've been advised that I need to take half a day off work to allow a technician access to my premises, this is not possible, I can meet a technician there with 10 or 15 mins notice but not wait around for four hours hoping he will turn up. I've since tried to take up Optus's offer of termination of contract with no penalty but after waiting on hold for twenty minutes I was told that I don't qualify even though I have an email from Optus stating that I do. My interent meanwhile continues to dropout regularly and for extended periods, is there another option or am I stuck with a extremely inferior product

0 Kudos