NBN Wifi Not working even after turning off and on

Wifi has not been working since yesterday 

if it does come on a little it’s hardly working 

0 Kudos
Wesley-J
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: NBN Wifi Not working even after turning off and on

Hey ShellyElly - generally with NBN connectivity issues, we would advise checking out network status page here. If no issues are found, please try contacting our 24/7 technical support team on 131344. If you have already, please shoot us a private message, so we can further investigate this. I will need you to provide your full name, DOB and service/account number in the private message as well. Thanks

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: NBN wifi not working

Wifi has nothing to do with the NBN. Have you tried connecting directly to the modem with a cat 5 cable? You likely need to look at the modem wifi settings via a PC.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Roemac
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Without any detail in your original post, are you still connected to your wireless network?

Aman_B

Hi @  ShellyElly - I can see we have replied to your other post with the same enquiry. Please let us know if you still need a hand with this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos