Searching...

NBN up or down?

PlanetJK

I recently got the NBN internet over HFC, but it seems to be down in my area for the last day or two (Eaton Street, Neutral Bay, 2089). Anyone else having an NBN outage issue? Thanks..

Re: NBN up or down?

SamSam

I've heard if you check Telstra's internet outage page you get better results when it comes to NBN HFC (NBN bought Telstras HFC network so makes sense). Maybe head over there? http://servicestatus.telstra.com/ 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted

Re: NBN up or down?

Shauna

Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you, @PlanetJK. Sorry to hear about your internet connection issue. How is it since posting? You can check our Network Status here. If the issue still persist then speak to our Tech Support here to investigate this further. Any questions let us know. Kartik 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
66 Kudos
41 Kudos
32 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos