Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: NBN modem

Wonder if its Kartik Aaryan? Perhaps doing some method acting to research an up an coming Hindi Customer Service Extravaganza? Two young people seperated by only a few cubicles seem desitined never to find love? Lots of humourous call centre characters and customers and solutions. Lots of large dance scenes involving standing on desks and twirling around a lot. until one day a chance request to reunite a landline and mobile number under the one account brings our two seekers to the same keyboard terminal at the same time. 

Peter Gillespie

(And there should be an elephant in there somewhere too)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hahaha! What a concept! 😄 

I showed up him that. He had a bit of a chuckle. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Well I hate to say this. My new modem arrived today and its the wrong one again. There is a definition about doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

I will now have to deal with this when I return from my break. In the meantime I might open a modem shop. Running out of storage room for all the modems I've been sent.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I recently signed up for the $80 optus nbn ultra entertainment plan thats supposed to come with a sagemcom 3864AC modem.

I received the modem, hooked it up and all working - fine i thought except the modem only has 2.4Ghz range - I recheck and find I have a 3864OP modem.

I chatted with someone named Zesus and was trandferred to Kayne but could not get any solution - they keep responding - You get a wifi modem with that order - i kept trying to explain the modem was the incorrect one for my order but kept hitting the same brick wall.

Where do I go.  

I am thinking I will ring optus in morning instead of chatting online and see if I can gest some assistance that way.

Thanks for listening.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, that's odd :S The $80.00 bundles includes the latest version of our Sagemcom A.C modem - That's our Sagemcom 3864v3 with A.C.

Can you send us a private message → http://yesopt.us/pmdan? I'll pop through the correct modem order for you. 

I need your full name, DOB and account number. We'll get back to you as soon as we can. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos