Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN modem Delivery

Hi there,

I am waiting for the Nbn Modem Scheduled to be delivery today on 29/01/20 but no sign of delivery and tommorow will be appointment with technician on 30/01/2020. Any one knows about this matter which is really annoying.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NBN modem Delivery

Hey 23mani,

I"m afraid we don't have visibility of customer orders or accounts here on our public forum.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Message Us here  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey ray
Thanks for the reply my service number is *hidden* and migrated to 16 of January 20 was an place of order for nbn but some reason the order not canceled due to system error and again I have to place an order 23 jan 2020 order no 129349492A and this is confirmed and have an nbn technician appointment 30 of January but no sign of delivery of new modems as when sign nbn plan deal I have been offered the modem new one including plan and promised to be delivered today 29 of January still waiting I rang to customer service said to me use your old modem it works with nbn I am afraid I have been cheating by Optus as I explained to the sales team names Taylor my existing modem not working properly well a lots wifi signal interface not good strong signal flow and often connection drops out, this modem is signal band is about to 3 years though I am still under contact, tommarrow is activation date for nbn which is really frustrating and annoying

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for the additional info.

Just confirming my previous response that it's not something we'll be able to look into here as we don't have visibility of customer accounts on this public forum (I've also hidden your phone number for everybody to see).

Hopefully the modem arrived and everything goes well with the tech appointment today.

If you still need help:

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

If not, please Message Us here   

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos