Searching...

NBN and modem setup - no internet light

Honeyannmoo

Hi yes crowd,

i have ave followed the set up instructions for a new modem/nbn setup but have hit a dead end. The internet light does not come on after connecting (although we do have a flashing DSL light). I have the same problem when connecting the phone - no light. Multiple phone calls to Optus and we are still no closer to getting connected. Have tried all the troubleshooting options. Anyone know what the issue might be we should be looking at? Thanks in advance for your help. 

Re: NBN and modem setup - no internet light

Toomey

Hey @Honeyannmoo, sorry to hear of the issues. Have Tech Support opened an investigation? They may need to raise the fault with NBN directly to have one of their technicians look into it.

The activation process from your end is pretty straight forward, as long as you have everything set up correctly, it should send a signal to Optus and the line should activate. From our end we will need to check if it has activated in our systems or not, and raise an investigation from there.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
78 Kudos
52 Kudos
42 Kudos
30 Kudos