cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

MBY
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN Rollout a Disaster

I have been trying to get my internet and home phone fixed since December....we have NBN build in our area and the phone is unusable and keeps randomly ringing so I have unplugged it...and the internet I have been paying for over the last few months has not been usable...as it is so slow a Telstra tech came out and fixed the line which seemed to fix things for a few days but it has gone down again...I have made contact with the Optus support on numerous occasions...and nothing has been fixed and to rub salt in the wound I have to pass Perth Stadium on occasion which carries the famous Optus Yes slogan...instead of purchasing naming rights they should put it into infrastructure.... this will be the sixth time I have contacted Optus support who have promised the problem will be fixed soon...OPTUS A BIG NO....WHAT DO I DO GETTING FRUSTRATED....

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Hannah-L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: NBN Rollout a Disaster

Hey @MBY, I'm sorry to hear about this experience. Have you been provided with any fault reference numbers that we can take a look at for you?

0 Kudos