Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN Phone

Since been changed over to a NBN phone service all callers come up as private and cannot  get voicemail,  enter *96 asks for my number and then states its an incorrect number.  All was okay before the change.

Sick of sitting on hold for very long periods

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: NBN Phone

Hi @cb1954 give this post a go

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/home-phone-voicemail-setup/td-p/391416

I find optus live chat is easier to get on then waiting on the phone. 

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I dial *96. And enter my phone number as directed.  I am told my number doesn’t exist.  Also all incoming calls are private 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @cb1954, we could take a closer look and forward through to our tech experts if necessary, just wondering if you've had a chance to speak with Tech Support via the Live Chat link @SillyGogo posted above?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Finally fixed after hours on chat.  Seems they don’t setup your phone the way it was.  Had to get voicemail reactivated and CLI working again 

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Good to hear @cb1954 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos