cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor UK
New Contributor

NBN. Now no Home Phone

Migrated nearly two weeks from Home wireless and home phone.Was told there would be no loss of Home phone Has now been no home phone for that amount of time.Two optus Modems later Many chat sessions Mobile calls of between 30min and one hrs to support. Case man Nrs still no Home phone.Internet fine.   

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: NBN. Now no Home Phone

Given the landline doesn't operate on "Home Wireless Broadband", are you transferring to NBN?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor UK
New Contributor

Re: NBN. Now no Home Phone

After many chat sessions plus phone calls.My problem was escalated after nearly three weeks to a Technical support team who phoned me.They deleated account and reinstalled the same account everything fired up straight away without access to international calls.When i drew there attention to that fact ,within two days that was resolved.Unhappy about the time it took for all of it to happen.and without a phone, But when Technical support took the issue Very, Very, Happy plus the follow up phone calls and the politeness and Helpfulness.Satisfied Customer.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors