Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor hui123
New Contributor

My router Netgear CG3000V2 has lost system time

I've noticed that, on the admin console of the router, the system time is empty. It shows as

Current System Time: --- --- -- --:--:-- ----

and 

Current Time:   --- --- -- --:--:-- ----

As result, my schedule doesn't work properly. My land phone is also broken. Could it be the same root cause?

Any suggestions how I can get this fixed?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: My router Netgear CG3000V2 has lost system time

Hmmmm this is an issue I've not come across before. Are you saying your landline doesn't work at all?

What network are you on? (HFC, NBN, ADSL or RDSL) Have you previously been able to use the scheduling you have mentioned?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor hui123
New Contributor

Re: My router Netgear CG3000V2 has lost system time

I am on cable.

I have used the scheduler for long time.

My phone was totally down, MTA provsioning status was "not ready", and IP not allocated.

A technician came over this morning to fix landline phone issue. He couldn't sort it out after several attempts. According to him, there are lots of similar issues in my area, and hence seems to be something wrong with regional concentrator. 

Magically in the afternoon, the phone is back, and so is the system clock. My instinct is correct, those 2 issues are related.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors