Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My optus account app with month to month mobile broadband

Help, I just got mobile broadband in my caravan and supplied my own devices. They gave me a sim with a mobile number attached and I have received my first bill. It's a month to month contract but am having problems linking this account to the optus Android app. It says it cannot detect a device linked to them or I have to supply an order number. How can I easily link my mobile broadband account to the app so I can monitor data etc. Without using the website which takes too long to load when I have limited reception as I am travelling. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: My optus account app with month to month mobile broadband

Hey @Lissyloo - are you using the Mobile Broadband on an Dongle or on a Tablet? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

On a dongle

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Okay, thanks for clarifying. The Optus App is generally for Mobile and usage on an iPad or Tablet. You won't be able to see your usage, using a donlge on the Optus App.
However, you should be able to view this in My Account. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Oh that's annoying, and yes that's how I'm using it now. I prefer apps as they are easier to navigate and user friendly. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Completely get where you're coming from, apps are the way of the future! There has been word of making this possible in future, so our customers can monitor all services in the app, however I'm not sure if this is in the works yet. 

0 Kudos