cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My internet is disconnected. Before it completely disconnects there were dropouts.

Does anyone know what to do? Optus customer service team is pretty crap right now. Even though they say they prioritise those who doesnt have an internet connection, the call centre denied my call and ask me to call back another time and that i should try messaging. Well dear, i messaged yesterday around 3pm and didnt even get a reply. So tell me who i can speak to to get my internet fixed if none of the customer service team are responding? This makes me wanna switch companies ASAP. Like you leave your sales team readily available but what happens to those existing customers that you want to keep? This is really annoying especially when i rely on internet to work.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My internet is disconnected. Before it completely disconnects there were dropouts.

Hello@DEERLAMB43

Sorry that you haven't been able to get through. Our phone lines arn't the best way to get through to us at the moment due to COVID-19

I would suggest trying to troubleshoot the issue as this sounds like it might be the modem, This Article shows the troubleshooting steps to follow

If you still can't connect after following the above artcile, I'd really recommend getting in touch with our team on Messenger so we can take a look. 

Please note, our Messaging team are currently experiencing delays so it's best to complete some basic troubleshooting before getting in touch with them:

Check wall sockets, power cables and your modem equipment is plugged in, clear from obstructions, and are not damaged

Try alternate cabling if available, and/or replace damaged cabling.

Stay Safe!

0 Kudos