Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My access to my internet usage can not be accessed on the optusonlnr

I can no longer see my internet account usage online

the link to click on has dissppeared and only my mobile phone usage is visible my internet account number is

*hidden*

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: My access to my internet usage can not be accessed on the optusonlnr

Hi

First of all, as this is a public forum, you should edit your post and remove your account number.

It would seem the are quite a few, incl. myself, with services removed from my account. The was a large migration of accounts to the new account platform over the weekend and this is thought to be causing the problem.

Optus moderator @Dan_C is looking into My account at the moment and I am sure if you send him a PM with your account no. Full name and DOB he will look into yout account as well.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: My access to my internet usage can not be accessed on the optusonlnr

Feel free to send the details through via PM  @firesprite065

Happy to check.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos