Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

My Website's not loading on Optus only

Watch

Hello all,

Craig here.

It seems that Optus has issues with not loading/serving up some peoples specific websites. I hve read all the forum messages of previous people having the same issue.  Also my email nolonger is received of sent for my domain.  No Cpanel access either.

Issues started on 25 March emailed and logged a support ticket with my website service provider and DNS host. at 1145am Saturday 26 March they stated my DNS is not blocked.

Spent Saturday 26 March trying to update my website's. then at apporximately 3pm while uploading a new instance of Wordpress the connection to my website ceased. Google Chrome gave me this ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE Safari and Firefox nolonger loaded my wesite.

I subsequently checked my website via my iPhone nothing. I resarted my router checked other comercial websites and everyone I checked all worked fine. I then connected my iPhone via 4G  My website worked fine via Telstra. I rang around to a few friends on other networks all worked fine. However, Optus and my website nothing served up.

I entered 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 in to my DNS servers in Network Settings.  Deleted all cookies and cashes for all web browsers.

Turned off router for 1 hour and then left it off over night.  Still no love from my websites.

Given this is a public holiday weekend I will assume nothing will be done about this until Tuesday and from which I can see from reading other forum messages Optus was utterly useless in the support department (eg script readers with actually no knowledge base)

Have I missed something.Any other suggestions?

no firewall running 

Sophos and and Spam Sieve running

Mac OS 10.11.3 Mackbook Pro

Optus Netgear CG3000v2 Firmware Version V2.08.04

Website: http://www.mensshedphotography.com.au/ as well as http://www.photographybydesign.com.au/

Regards Craig.

Re: My Website's not loading on Optus only

Danzel

@Watch

I tried your websites on my Windows 7 PC and all good, loaded up!

Weird that you're experiencing problems on your end! Smiley Sad

Have you updated all the browsers to the latest?

Have a blessed one... Smiley Happy

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution! caaf wrote: This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information.
Solution

Watch

All Resolved.  It seems that even though my IT support for my hosting providor said I was not blocked and now I get a reply I was blocked.

All unblocked not and working fine.

famfam8888

The same thing is happending to me at this moment. Ive contacted optus and still nothing has been done.

This is my website:

http://realestateforprofitrewards.com/

TESLTRA is fine. However optus doesnt load ANY of my sites.

genrobey

I'm having this issue too. I've tried several devices and browsers via Optus Broadband and I can't view http://thegreatgiginthesoil.com or the control panel ... I can't see ezyreg.com at all so can't see any of the various control panel login screens (e.g. cpxx.ezyreg.com - "xx" being the control panel number) for my sites hosted with netregistry.  Just 'server not found'. However, I can view this site and the ezyreg.com via other service providers (I've tried on vodafone and netregistry say that there is no problem with it). I got someone else who is on Optus Broadband to check at their end and they can't see it either.
Anyone else able to try my domain name and their ezyreg control panel page? As I haven't been able to upload my site yet (due to this problem), thegreatgiginthesoil.com will just show "Index of / " when it's not being blocked by optus.

genrobey

interesting ... all of a sudden my site is no longer blocked for me (has been blocked for the past 2 days). However I still get 'server not found' when I go to my ezyreg cpanel screen.

Jax_K

Hey @genrobey, could you please run a trace route and ping test to the site and then PM your results through?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
75 Kudos
52 Kudos
39 Kudos
25 Kudos