Searching...

My Optus "Categories"

Lutallo

Hi All,

I used to be able to see my Data Breakdown by "Categories" (IE, Netflix, Xbox Live, Stan, Twitch etc) but I haven't been able to see it for about 2 months. Nobody on chat has been able to give me a straight answer, but I was looking to see; have they gotten rid of that feature or is this an individual error on my account?

Cheers,

Re: My Optus "Categories"

Yeldarb

One of the many things that was removed for me in the Optus account portal was the full data breakdown. I only see daily usage now with no other information. Maybe they have done the same with everyone.

Highlighted

Re: My Optus "Categories"

SamSam

Is this for home/fixed broadband? Wouldn't surprise me if they got rid of it given they only sell unlimited plans now (understand that some people aren't on them yet).

I can definitely still see my data breakdown for mobile in the optus app though if you're referring to that

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
51 Kudos
50 Kudos
30 Kudos
20 Kudos