cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor DeeM
New Contributor

My Optus app & dashboard

I can't install the my optus app as it isn't compatible with my tablet. So I've been using the dashboard on the website. Problem is, it doesn't update. It took 4 days the first time I had a problem. This time it's over 24 hours. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: My Optus app & dashboard

Mine is relatively fast, but there are different numbers all over the place. Are you still forced to use the old website interface? The new one has a circular dial with faster update

new account.jpg

0 Kudos
New Contributor DeeM
New Contributor

I'm using the site with the circular gauge and it has a breakdown under it with the different devices. None of them have changed in over a day even though we've been using them. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

You can install the app on a phone if you connect the phone to the SIM device by wifi. You then wait for the app to say it's turning your wifi off. While it's doing that, you swipe down and turn it on. It then sends a PIN request via wifi.  This may take 10 tries. Doing it the proper way with the SIM in the phone would probably also take 10 tries.

0 Kudos
New Contributor DeeM
New Contributor

Can't connect the phone & tablet. My iPhone won't connect to anything not Apple. 😡 The tablet is from an Optus shop so I expected it to work on there. 

I'll just harass them on chat again. 😁

0 Kudos