Searching...

My Mobile Broadband Plus plan

EmmaN89

Hi everyone,

I currently have a MBB Plus postpaid plan for my tablet that is expiring at the end of this week (17/9) and I am wanting to change it to prepaid as I don't use the mobile broadband very often, it is always connected to my home wifi. I went onto a live chat with someone from Optus who told me that I cannot change broadband services to postpaid or prepaid - despite me telling him it is a postpaid mobile broadband plan with a simcard I received for my tablet that I want to switch to prepaid. I am just wondering what I can do as I don't want to be on a plan for the tablet anymore. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Emma 

Re: My Mobile Broadband Plus plan

10000000000GB

Cancel it and get another SIM from Coles/WW/BIGW etc. Enable that for prepaid.

petergdownload

As suggested. Just order a prepraid plan (from Optus even). Then cancel your post paid plan.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Shauna

Sorry it's been a while, @EmmaN89. Did you still need a hand with this? If so, please help me verify your account by sending through your full name, DOB and phone number via PM so I can take a look at this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
62 Kudos
42 Kudos
32 Kudos
32 Kudos
16 Kudos