cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My Mail Inbox and Flagged emails have vanished.

My Mail Inbox and Flagged emails have vanished. My Sent mail is still there. I did not delete them and I have plenty of storage room.

Any ideas??

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: My Mail Inbox and Flagged emails have vanished.

Hi @JoanneMcDonald

What sort of email client (eg Optus Webmail, Outlook etc.) do you use your Optusnet email with? Just to ensure that it is not an issue with the email client, it might be worth signing in with an email application that you don't normally use to confirm this.

If the same issue happens even when you are accessing your Optusnet email account from a different email client, we would recommend messaging us via the My Optus app.

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: My Mail Inbox and Flagged emails have vanished.

Hi Serena,

thank you for this.  It is Mail.  Which is really just a reflection of webmail I believe - but I have checked webmail and contacted Optus, who are still looking in to it - but so far no one knows??

0 Kudos