Searching...

Multiple phone on Sagemcom F@ST 3864OP?

[ Edited ]
iRONFiST

Hi, I run a small business and we were provided with a Sagemcom F@ST 3864v3OP modem/router.

Currently we have 1 phone/fax machine is plugged into the modem/router "Phone1" port.

Optus Customer Service lady told us the "Phone2" port is there if we want a second phone number. The phone will not work if you have another phone plugged in to that port.

* Does anyone know how to have more than 1 phone to work?

Re: Multiple phone on Sagemcom F@ST 3864OP?

caaf

Hi there,

So to clarify, you would like more than one phone on the existing service or another new line altogether?

If its more phones on the single line, you could consider purchasing cordless and have multiple units connected to the base station.

If it’s a second line, you’d be required to pay and setup the service in the router to make the phone port available for use.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: Multiple phone on Sagemcom F@ST 3864OP?

Tano

Hey @iRONFiST, can see you've sent through a private message, we've just responded asking for more details Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
66 Kudos
39 Kudos
32 Kudos
30 Kudos
18 Kudos