cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

ppiotto
New Contributor
New Contributor

Moving to paperless bill but the Optus system refuses to recognise my account number

I am trying to move to paperles bills, but everytime I enter my account number the Optus system says that is invalid. (I've tried all formats - no spaces, with spacess,...) I have images to proove!

The account must be valid because I do receive the bills every month and my phone and Internet works!

I have tried many many times the MyAccount and the phone 133937

The only problem after months of trying, I could never reached a person (human or otherwise) to talk.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Moving to paperless bill but the Optus system refuses to recognise my account number

Hmm I doubt it would be anything you are doing wrong and I would suggest you try speaking with support on the live chat link below if telephone support is not working for you.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos