Searching...

Moving overhead cables underground

GB_BNE

Hi folks,

Not sure if this has been asked before. The overhead Optus cables are restricting our views from our property, and I am looking to see if these overhead cables, stretching between 2 electricty poles, could be moved underground instead.

Re: Moving overhead cables underground

Xenomorph

Hi @GB_BNE!

If an equipment is causing inconvenience, but doesn't pose any danger to yourself, the general public or to property.

Please report the problem to Optus via phone on 1800 505 777. They're open 24 hours/ 7 days a week.

-------------------
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink

-------------------
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink

Pete

Hey GB_BNE Smiley Happy Click → here for more info. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

GB_BNE

No, this is for relocating the drop cable. I am wanting to see what can be done about relocating the cable hanging from power post to power post.

Highlighted

Pete

Oh I understand! Xenomorph is correct in what was advised. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
85 Kudos
80 Kudos
64 Kudos
35 Kudos
35 Kudos