Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor shannon945
New Contributor

Moving house was easy in comparison to getting my broadband relocated

I have been trying to get my internet connected at my new home for 4 days. It really shouldn't be this hard. I have spoken to 8 different people so far. Everyone says they'll call me back with a solution but they never do, plus they all give me different information. I took Monday AND Tuesday off work to sit at home and wait. I am at my wits end now and I've already gone over my data on my mobile to try and get it sorted. 

I have been a customer of Optus for years. This is the worst experience with a ISP I've ever had. I'm seriously considering cancelling my mobile and home service and starting from scratch with someone else.

Can anyone offer any advice as to how to get my service connected before the weekend? Does Optus customer service read these forums? This is my last resort, the only thing I have left to do is sit by the phone and wait........

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Moving house was easy in comparison to getting my broadband relocated

I'm terribly sorry to hear about the above, @shannon945. This isn't what we like hearing from our customers, it definitely shouldn't be hard to arrange a relocation for your internet service. Has this been resolved since posting? If not, we'd love to help. Could we please start by getting you to send through your full name, DOB and phone number to us via PM. If you have any questions in the meanwhile, please let me know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos