cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mobile dongle

I have an optus mobile dongle, I pay $40.00 a Month by direct debit which I have done for quite some Months but when I plug it into my Laptop to connect to the Internet it will not recognise it and will not connect meto the internet.I have not used it for at least 12 Months before that it was working fine.Can you please advise and help sort the problem out.

Kind Regards Bob Verity.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Mobile dongle

@BobVerity Yes Crowd is a Public Forum and not a direct support point for Optus.
For privacy reasons Optus staff that are active in the Yes Crowd cannot access or view customer accounts/orders.
Apart from an issue with the dongle itself, it maybe a compatibility issue due to an operating system update or if it is being used in a new computer that requires newer drivers than are on the dongle.  
Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, 
please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

Call 133 937 Ignore the prompt to Dial 1 and wait for the options.

Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm  Sat: 9am - 5pm

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Mobile dongle

You've paid over $500 for a device you don't use?
0 Kudos