Searching...
Accepted Solution

Mobile broadbandata only internet service with a static public ip access with vpn and rdp capability

simon333
Mobile data only internet service with a static public ip access with vpn and rdp capability

i am looking for a mobile service for data only with publicy accessible/routeable IP address on the new SIM that I am able to do vpn and rdp connections to my local network from outside.i should also be able to remotely manage my router with the static public ip

Highlighted
Solution

Re: Mobile broadbandata only internet service with a static public ip access with vpn and rdp capabi

Paddylee

Not available on any consumer or business plans (except some older plans on 3g only or corporate plans for hundreds of services).

All other Mobile Broadband services get assigned a shared IP - no exceptions to this.

Some people have managed to setup a vpn between their device and a hosted vpn product - but no support for such a setup is provided by Optus.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
18 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos