cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mobile Broadband Internet Not Working for over 3 week 10073338

My mobile braodband internet has not been working for over 3 weeks.

I'm still waiting on an apparent call back from senior expert Delphina, case 10073338.

I spent over an hour on the phone yesterday and got transferred too many times to count and no solution has been provided - 1 technician told me the only option is to upgrade my router which is apparently being phased out.

I went to a store to ask about this and it is completely untrue. I have wasted so much being lied to and transferred, trying to get this rectified.

Can someone please fix my problem. I am paying for nothing.

Thank you

Tom

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Mobile Broadband Internet Not Working for over 3 week 10073338

Hey @Tom7, its not great to see that you are having issues with your mobile broadband. I can see that your case number is currently being reviewed. Although at this stage, we are unable make guarantees on restorations time frames, we will be able to provide you with an update and assist in the best possible way.

If you could please send your service details over onto our Messenger Teams, they will be able to run some checks and get back to you with some more information.  Our teams are available 24/7 via the Optus App

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Mobile Broadband Internet Not Working for over 3 week 10073338

@Tom7  IF you are feed up with the level of support then I suggest making a formal complaint via the following Optus page:

https://www.optus.com.au/support/feedback-and-complaints/make-a-complaint

Read the policy to see how long it will/may take as it is more accurate than the guff on the page re 10 days.

0 Kudos