cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

IslanderCirce
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mistakes in Accounts

Some considerable time ago I changed the package (mobile phone & internet) I was on & Optus managed to stuff up every aspect of it. Several (extremely frustrating) phone calls later & after many, many promises the issue was never sorted. I gave up because I just couldn’t face yet another call where I was promised that action would be taken & everything would be fixed appropriately. During the final call I made, the staff member stated that they would refer the case to a more senior level who could take the needed action. No great surprise that I heard nothing.

Many months later (about a year from memory) some action was taken changing the services I received. I wasn’t advised as to why but didn’t think it could be any worse. I encountered constant errors when attempting to access my account to work out what had been changed.

Now that NBN has finally arrived I thought to check again & ...it’s a mess. I’ve no idea what they’ve done or why. I really cannot face yet another call dealing with this nonsense. It has been very clear that anything remotely complex simply cannot be sorted over the phone by staff who don’t have the knowledge or the authority to take needed action.

Can someone please give me a contact who can properly investigate & get back to me in a reasonable time frame

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kartika

Re: Mistakes in Accounts

Really sorry to hear about the experience you have been through, @Pssoff. Understand this has been frustrating. Unfortunately, we don`t have access to customers account on this public forum. 

You can contact our support staff either via the → messaging service or if you have a social media account then please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos