Searching...
Highlighted

Missing Zero balance recharge page

KrisCole1

The other day the Zero balance rechage page did NOT   pop up for the first time in memory. My husband had to do the recharge over the phone as I am deaf. Would downloading  the optus app onto my laptop  prevent this happening again ?

Re: Missing Zero balance recharge page

Jeneral__Pain

Is this on a mobile broadband service or a mobile phone?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

KrisCole1

It is mobile Broadband service. The zero balence page has always popped up for me to recharge in the past but not this time. Could not even get onto the optus page to do it, kept getting the no internet message.

Ray_YC

It's difficult to know here with only one known customer example. Please let us know if it happens again next time.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

KrisCole1

Hopefully it will not happen again ...ever

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
66 Kudos
39 Kudos
32 Kudos
30 Kudos
19 Kudos