cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor petros_g
New Contributor

Member Services

Need to add/edit my optus email usernames, have been trying for two days, I log in to member services and website shows errors then automatically logs out.

Reading past posts, this has been going on for some time, has there been any progress?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Member Services

Does your account number begin with a 62 or 8,9 or 1?

If the account number begin with a 62, you'll need to contact us to add/remove new email accounts. I'd suggest messaging us via the My Optus app, or our social media service team on Facebook or Twitter.

If your account number begins with an 8,9 or 1, you can add/remove emails via My Account

We've made a few changes to the way emails are attached to accounts. At this stage, the self-serve functionality hasn't been built for adding/removing accounts. If you're still being billed out of our old system, the old way should still work ^

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor petros_g
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply,

My account starts with 62, in the future will I be able to add/remove email usernames or will I have to always rely on contacting optus every time I need to make a change?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi petros_g,

It should be a self serve option again once the billing system upgrades are complete. There is no timeframe that we're able to advise though.

Cheers

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos