Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
user456
New Contributor
New Contributor

Maintaining secondary email addresses

How do you add or delete secondary email addresses now that Member Services is a dead link on the Optus homepage? I can't see any equivalent on the My Account page.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Serena_YC

Re: Maintaining secondary email addresses

Hi @user456

If you are looking to add, change or remove secondary OptusNet email accounts, please get in touch with our Customer Care teams via the My Optus app for further assistance. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

user456
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks - did that and all fixed/ It would be good to have a self-serve capability though -like in the good old days.
0 Kudos
graddo55
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

You really need to make a simple way of messaging from a desktop computer.

Not everyone has mobile phones, and at present it is totally impossible for desktop user to contact you.

Perhaps you like it that way ?  😉

I also would like to delete a couple of secondary email addresses, and "member services" no longer works, DESPITE being one of the Optus  log-in option on a desktop computer

0 Kudos
Rob_YC

You can reach out to us via our Message Us option. Alternatively if you have our My Optus app setup you can also message us via that for further assistance with this. 

My team are also available via Social Media if you have that setup and can absolutely follow up for you on those secondary emails, they will most likely be linked to your account which we can sort out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

graddo55
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My Optus App only works on an mobile phone.

I'm using a desktop machine, and don't use a mobile phone

0 Kudos
Rob_YC

You can access that via the website @Gradd055. If you follow the Message Us link then click on 'Message Us Now' that will open a chat through the desktop site. 

Alternatively through the same website there is a chat option in the bottom right hand corner where you can also chat with an Expert. 

The My Optus App would be another way you can chat with an Expert if you'd prefer to use your Mobile. 

The team will be able to look into those secondary emails for you and get them removed from the account.

Top Contributors