cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Jarred_Nixo
Occasional Contributor

Re: Long Wait Times

I find it quite interesting that with all these complaints and different story one after the other then everyone’s alternitve seems to be to leave.. seems to be your best solution and I’m experiencing the same thing and during this long wait I’ve had time to read complaint after complaint and it seems to be an easy solution of leaving and connecting with someone else.

0 Kudos
New Contributor VanPutih
New Contributor

Call, need to wait at least 30 just to connect to representatives. Transfer to right department, another 25 minute for them to answer. 

Chat ? Its look like forever. When we pay bill late, they charge straight away. How about 3 day without internet at home. Can i get refund for that.? Almost every week 2-3 day got no internet and this is second time i try to contact customer service, ouh yeah, just sign up for 3 month, and very disappointed. I thought Optus is the best. But maybe if this kind of thing still keep going like this without any action, maybe can start saying worse service provider. 

Yeah im typing this while waiting for the representative to answer my call. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor toady
New Contributor

No, can't chat if a residential customer, software has apparently been switched off at Optus end. That's an old Telecom / Telstra trick, you are meant to be better, Optus. I'm writing snail mail to the 'Customer Relations Group' in SA. I have possibly relevant information about my outage; a Telstra pit has just been renewed on the footpath outside the block of flats in which I live. I asked the blokes doing the work if it was for the NBN and received a simple 'No' so it may affect an ADSL service. I also went to an Optus store and was given a business card with the 13etc number on it. Optus, it is dishonest to refer customers to a link which doesn't work and it is dishonest to suggest a store visit if the store staff are powerless in dealing with you. If you have a positive corporate aim to be better than Telstra, you need the guts to stand up to them. Anyone reading this who wants to reply is welcome, but I have to go to the local library to use the internet there. Also, the simplest solution for me, given that I have to use the local library, is to cancel the Optus service and try one for between library visits which is mobile phone tethered. Lastly, if my Optus account is canceled, that presumably takes me out of this forum so you won't be able to communicate with me. Good luck to you all.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors