Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Hendo
New Contributor
New Contributor

LiveChat offline

LiveChat indicates offline continously.  I have been attempting to get information on some details (not covered in disclosure statement) on amending/renewing my Broadband bundle. The contract has expired, but no one at Optus appears to be too concerned at retaining me as a customer.  Alex who answered on the sales 1800 number told me that that number was for "new" customers only and put me though to another extension.  I gave up after being told wait was at least 30 minutes! I guess I shall have to look elsewhere...maybe they will communicate with me.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: LiveChat offline

Hi @Hendo, not the kind of experience you should be having at all 😞 I do apologise that it's been the case for you though.

We'd be more than happy to assess what your options would be from our end, can you please PM me with your account number, full name and DOB?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors