Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
lindakam45
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Live chat

Two problems: I'm having sign-in to my account. 2) i requested for my phone to have the private call disable. But to date no action has taken place. My account No is: *****
0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi there, @lindakam45

We don't have access to your accounts via this platform, so we recommend you tr  messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

a_
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hlw
0 Kudos
Sunya1982
New Contributor
New Contributor

hi
0 Kudos
Steven_YC

Hi @Sunya1982 - Thanks for messaging us here.

Was there something that we could assist with? - Steven

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Prabhayer
New Contributor
New Contributor

0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi there, @Prabhayer.

Thanks for raising this issue with us here. 

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.
If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

StellaFalzon13
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi i have deleted Microsoft outlook off my phone and now I can't see any of my 14000 emails even on webmail. How do I get this back ?? 

0 Kudos
Rob_YC

Hi @StellaFalzon13. Thanks for getting in touch with us here. You can download that Outlook app via the App store on your device. If that was an Apple device it would be the Apple App Store. If that was a Samsung it's the Google Play Store. Let us know how you go. 

pameliasmith
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have suspended all credit card s s i will require a paper bill to pay accounts.

0 Kudos