cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor jan2018
New Contributor

Live Chat not working. AEM + Granite JS is broken on Optus.

Hi,

Your live chat doesnt work, the buttons trigger javascript errors, and also you have way too many console.log debug messages in there too, like honestly I dont need to know every single "GA test" that you are doing to track your users behaviour with Google Analytics on the site. Hire some proper developers, how did this even pass QA? Are you all drunk? Poor effort.

Button Error is: 

Uncaught TypeError: window.PSG.SN.tfsDclButtonCall is not a function
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Live Chat not working. AEM + Granite JS is broken on Optus.

Have you flushed your cache including Java Cache?

I've just tested chat and it's okay for me.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor jan2018
New Contributor

Thank you for the response, I should have added, this occurs on Chrome (I've only tested Chrome and Edge), even the reply to forum function is broken. So I am using Edge right now to respond.

I have performed a developer tools F12, Empty Cache and Hard Reload, which of course accomplished nothing.

Broken using chrome:

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 75.0.3770.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)

optusissues.PNG

0 Kudos
New Contributor Friction
New Contributor

The Live Chat feature is not working for me either. I click on all of the options and nothing happens. Cache has been deleted and still the same thing.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback. When trying to replicate this issue it works fine on Chrome here however will pass your findings on. In the past others have posted their success advising they used 'incognito' mode.

If you need assistance with an enquiry, if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos