Searching...
Highlighted

Linking new nbn account to existing optus my account.

maaaad

Hey every one,

I'm trying to link my new nbn account to my optus my account to allow me to view my bills in the one place. Whenever I access myaccount the steps provided by optus "My services - add a service" is not correct as I am unable to find my services at all on my dash. When I access web services and attempt to view my internet bill it just re-directs me to a help page about swapping from paper to electronic bills.

Has any one else struggled with this?

Thanks!

Re: Linking new nbn account to existing optus my account.

chloesok

Hey @maaaad, thanks for reaching out. We can definitely take a look into this for you from our end!

So that we are able to do so, could you please send us a PM with your full name, DOB and account or service number, along with your My Account login email address? Just to confirm you're wanting to link your NBN account to your existing Optus account?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Linking new nbn account to existing optus my account.

abcd5678

Hi,

I have the same issue. I would like to link my optus nbn account with my optus phone account. Please help.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
52 Kudos
50 Kudos
30 Kudos
20 Kudos