cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor indepen
Occasional Contributor

Re: Landline dead for more than three weeks. Case 21014038

Hi Katel.B

You are absolutely right. The service with Optus is incredibly bad and unreliable these days. The people on the phone or doing the online chat are absolutely friendly - but that does not change anything.

I was working in Mongolia a few years ago. Had some problems with the office phone. It was dead. And it was fixed after a bit more than two hours. Some people call Mongolia a "developing country"...

Now I am in touch with TIO. I hope something will happen as our customers start running away. Transfering all the calls to my mobile phone makes no sense as my job makes me turn off the mobile again and again.

I thought about moving to another provider - but which one? Some people told me that Telstra is even worst. Maybe I'll get in touch with Vodafone.
Cheers
Dieter

Occasional Contributor indepen
Occasional Contributor

Thanks TIO!

Almost exactly 24 hours after we sent our complaints to TIO our landline is working again. Hooray!
Now we're exited to see what Optus will charge for the time our phone was down...
Dieter

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I think you'll find the timing was a coincidence as it's unlikely Optus would have received the TIO case yet if you only logged it yesterday however that's besides the point, very pleased to hear your service is up and running again as confirmed on ticket 20980284.

Cheers,

Ray

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors