Searching...

Landline and Cable Broadband have been down for more than 24 hours

HLO1

The cable internet and land lines in our street (Dee Why, NSW 2099) had been down and out for more than 24 hours. Most neighbours in the street are elderly relying on the phone/internet to keep in touch with relatives and friends. Optus Network Status Map does show any outstanding issues, how pathetic! Have some 'rejected' managers from Vodafail join Optus?

I understand that the storm has caused some problems, however, the customers need to be informed!!! May be some outtage / action / status / ETAs to be displayed on the first page in your SUPPORT page? I am a conmputer savy, but I can't find any information from your web page after wasting hours. How disappointing!

BTW, I am sending this message from a borrowed mobile broadband from your competitor.

Have a good day!

Re: Landline and Cable Broadband have been down for more than 24 hours

HLO1

Some typos in my original post due to frustration... here is the replasement...

The cable broadband internet  and land lines in our street (Dee Why, NSW 2099) had been down and out for more than 24 hours. Most neighbours in the street are elderly relying on the phone/internet to keep in touch with relatives and friends. Optus Network Status Map does NOT show any outstanding issues, how pathetic! Have some 'rejected' managers from Vodafail join Optus?

I understand that the storm has caused some problems, however, the customers need to be informed!!! May be some outage / action / status / ETAs to be displayed on the first page in your SUPPORT page? I am a computer savvy, but I can't find any information from your web page after wasting hours. How disappointing!

BTW, I am sending this message from a borrowed mobile broadband from your competitor.

Have a good day!

Highlighted

Re: Landline and Cable Broadband have been down for more than 24 hours

Dave

Hi HLO1,

Assuming the issues have now been resolved in the area?

In the future, you can see any faults on our network listed here

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
80 Kudos
77 Kudos
71 Kudos
40 Kudos
30 Kudos