Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
SPM
New Contributor
New Contributor

Landline after nbn changeover

After nbn changeover *69 answers every query I’ve made with ‘The operation has failed’?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
George_YC

Re: Landline after nbn changeover

Hi @SPM

Thank you for raising this issue.

Call Return on the landline only works if it meets the below criteria.

• The number in question is not Silent or Unlisted

• The number in question is not an Overseas phone call or part of a complex business phone system

• The number in question has not manually blocked call return

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

SPM
New Contributor
New Contributor

Just spoke with my son and it was he that rang. His number is not silent or unlisted, he is not overseas, and he has not blocked call return. Does it matter that he is not with Optus?

0 Kudos
Aman_YC

Hi @SPM, that shouldn't matter  but if you want us to investigate then please click at the links from last reply by George and we'll check. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
jerome44
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey, I have the same issue too and I did everything listed here but I can't solve it.

0 Kudos
Rob_YC

Hey @jerome44, sorry to hear you are having trouble with that. If those steps haven't helped we recommend reaching out to our Messenger team for them to take a further look into the account, to ensure it's all running correctly. 

Top Contributors