cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Land line

Hi I'm new to this,but briefly I signed up with Optus 4-5 months ago,I only have a landline that since the day I signed up has been dropping out (disconecting) on average 20 times per day.I have been trying to sort this out now for 4-5 months driving me absolutely crazy,still no result anyone having the same problem? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Land line

I presume this is NBN. It means there is something wrong with the copper between you and box down the street.

But wait, are you saying that you had the NBN with someone else and there were no dropouts?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Land line

Hey @MickShire - So you have a stand alone Landline? Have you tried performing an isolation test to find out whether is the landline connection or the handset? 
You mentioned you've been trying to sort this out for a while. Do you have any fault reference numbers we could look into? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos