cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Land line still not working

My telephone line has been dead since April 7th (since I was transferred over to the NBN). I have called 3 times and have been told to call back at another time due to the delays experienced by COVID-19. I am unable to use the Optus Yes app as it doesn't register my account as a service, however I do get billed monthly by Optus. 

The phone line is plugged into the modem and no other changes have been made to the telephone. The NBN installer called me on the landline just prior to the installation, so it was working before I was switched over.

Can you please get my landline to work?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Land line still not working

Hey there,

What make is your home phone? As per this  accepted solution on this thread from another customer, certain ones are not compatible with Optus supplied modems. 

We're pretty limited to what we can do to help here on this public online forum, if you search "NBN landline not working", you'll see other posts and how the problem was solved.

If it's not getting you anywhere, as you can't use Messenger, if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos